- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997 Turbo / Turbo S
- 996 Turbo / Turbo S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera
- 971 Panamera 4
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- 958 Cayenne Turbo 4.8L
- 958 Cayenne 3.0 Turbo
- 955 Cayenne
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman / Boxster Spyder
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
488 GTB / Spider Evolution Edition
year2016 - Present
Extremely loud sound and comfortably quiet become one with iPE
The Ferrari 488 GTB V8 3.9 litre twin turbo combined with an iPE system, excels in every imaginable aspect with extremely loud and aggressive high pitch like sounds for anyone behind the steering wheel who is searching for a spirited driving experience. Our aim is to bring back the Italian supercar character by giving it that certain tone. We accepted this challenge and created our own masterpiece in order to make the V8 sound like a racing automobile symphony. Our outstanding design with precision craftsmanship has refine all aspects of the exhaust sound. The most significant feature is the deep rumble from idle at low revs through to high pitch F1 excitement at mid-range then to intense high growling sound at high revs ranges, with some burbles when lifting off the throttle which emphasises the characteristics of that trademark V8 growl.
With the Ferrari V8 engine design, we started off with a 200 cell high-flow sport catalysts down pipe to further increase flow efficiency however at the same time being environmentally conscious, in addition prevent any check engine light, and then flow through our uniquely designed double c-pipe in order to maintain a smoother cleaner louder tone to maintain that automobile symphony. Our full Valvetronic exhaust system delivers both enjoyable pure adrenaline racing sound and factory like regulations, all accessible and integrated via the Manettino switch. Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit onto the Ferrari 488 and to create a unique and breath-taking sound that will trickle those feelings and senses, sending them into your consciousness, giving you a bit of freedom away from the busy stressful working environment or for drivers who want a bit of attention grabbing sound.
All standard tips comes with golden tips. Other colors are value-added.
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+16.9 kW (+22.7hp)7000 Rpm||+9.07 Nm3650 Rpm||10.28 Kg-47.0%|